This used Tabou DaCurve 86 has light use, very good overall condition with a few cosmetic scuffs but no damage and no repairs. Comes with stock fins and footstraps, and finbox covers. Aftermarket weed fin setup also available!
The 2017 DaCurve is a full on wave board with incredible responsiveness and grip in the turns. It has a flatter rocker line than DaCurves of the past so it planes up relatively quickly and has great top speed, making it reasonably at home in powered up bump and jump conditions and side-on waves as it is in side off down the line. One board for all radical wave days!
NEW SCHOOL WAVE RIDER
1. FOR EVERYWHERE: FAST ENOUGH FOR ONSHORE AND RADICAL ENOUGH FOR HOOKIPA
2. EARLY PLANING AND GOOD UPWIND
3. FAST CARVING
The professionals ask for two things in a wave board: to go fast and turn easily. Last year, we started from zero to create a brand new DaCurve that is fast enough to rip in onshore winds and mushy waves but also maneuverable enough to carve at Hookipa. This DaCurve is the board that Thomas Traversa used to win the PWA World Title.
Graham Ezzy rides the DaCurve at Jaws: “I love the DaCurve 80 at Jaws because the board is so fast, which makes it easy to catch the massive waves.”
- Tested on the North Sea, the Mediterranean, the Atlantic Ocean, Hookipa and Jaws
- Flat rocker in two places for more acceleration and therefore higher jumping
- Winger outline for more power in messy surf, more speed, and better upwind performance
- Double concave bottom and flat deck work together so that the board turns radically
- The full rails allow for freestyle tricks and the new-school wave moves
- Five lightweight slot boxes allow the DACURVE to ride as a thruster or quad
- Flexlight Carbon/Innegra construction for a board that is both strong and lightweight
||2x Carver 11
1x Zinger 17
|4.2 - 6.1