The EPIC Pro 95 Premium Carbon is our elite SUP paddle for serious riders only.
If you are looking for reduced weight, exceptional handling with a smooth and efficient stroke, then be ready to be impressed. We all have slightly different needs as paddlers and for this reason we offer two handles and three different shaft flex patterns so that you can customize to suit your specific needs.
Riders on flat water and hardcore racers are likely to chose the Medium or Stiff shaft paired with the Palm handle, while riders who spend more time ripping up the waves are likely to opt for the T handle and either Medium or Flex shaft to promote increased feel.
Our Premium Carbon shafts are made in the USA to the highest possible standards and feature a 3k gloss semi-textured finish to promote grip and ease of use.
The EPIC 95 premium carbon high aspect blade features a CNC cut core, 3k carbon gloss finish and red ABS rail. The combination of the 19.7cm max width, 8 degree angle and dihedral face eliminate flutter and promote a smooth and positive stroke from catch through to release.
The full carbon hollow T and Palm handles are durable and extremely light.
The individual features when combined together produce a harmonious and effortless experience for the rider and one of the lightest premium quality paddles available on the market without compromising durability. If you are ready for the next level in your paddling experience then it is time to try the EPIC Pro 95 Premium Carbon.
- Blade: EPIC 95 sq in / 610cm2
- Angle: 8 degrees.
- Max width: 7 3/4 inches / 19.7cm.
- 3k premium carbon blade RED ABS rail for increased durability
- Dihedral shaping on blade face combined with high aspect outline eliminates flutter. High aspect blade has proven successful in a range of conditions from race to wave with a variety of riders and styles.
- Shaft: Premium Carbon
- Paddle length: Up to 87 inches / 221cm as standard (longer paddles by request). 3k premium semi-textured gloss carbon to promote grip and easy handling, made in USA.
- Three stiffness options: STIFF, MEDIUM & FLEX.
- Two Handle options: Full carbon T or Full carbon Palm handle.
- Paddle weight approximately 415 – 425 gr (14.6 – 14.9 ounces) depending on cut length and options.
- Slim line Blade/Shaft connection for positive energy transfer, efficiency and less drag.