The all-new Mission bootie range combines unflinching looks with a whole new level of warmth and flexibility. Fireline thermal lining and Tatex seam tape make the boots 20% warmer while Apex-Plus neoprene and the fully redesigned midsole and outsole allow for unparalleled flexibility, support and natural contact with the board. Engineered with windsurfers and kitesurfers in mind, the Mission booties fit footstraps perfectly for full feeling and control of the board.
- Easy Entry Velcro Opening- For easy integration with wetsuit ankle closures.
- Tatex seam tape- Prevents water from penetrating through seams.
- Fireline thermo lining- Fireline is an exclusive, ultra-warm, featherlight and stretchy insulation layer. Consisting of brushed, quick-dry polypropylene lines knitted over jersey, it feels soft and warm to touch. The brushed surface absorbs moisture which is then heated by your body creating a warming greenhouse effect inside the suit.
- Horizontal Velcro cinches- Allowing better security and fit adjustment. The strap is located in the upper-arch / ankle area to avoid interference with foot-straps.
- Bamboo Charcoal inner sole- Bamboo Charcoal is best known for its inherent antimicrobial and anti-odor properties, but few are aware of the Far Infrared Ray (FIR) reflecting ability of this unique material. The fabric reflects the body’s FIRs back to the wearer, resulting in reduced fatigue, quicker warm-up time and improved regeneration. This natural fiber is woven into our bootie lining.
- Heel-hold box- Giving support to the heel / ankle area and preventing the boot from rolling on the foot.
- Apex-Plus neoprene- Silky smooth neoprene with 25% more stretch. Apex-Plus is made from Apex Lite core laminated with a unique, silky outer jersey containing more spandex for flexibility and a soft hand feel. The Apex Lite core is infused with more microscopic air bubbles making it stretchier, warmer and lighter than traditional neoprene.
- N-Grip Soles- Neoprene layer for comfort and N-Grip outer sole to give the natural bare-foot feel required for direct contact with the board.
- Glued and Blindstitched (GBS) seams- An efficient, watertight seam created through a triple gluing process in conjunction with a blind stitch that does not fully penetrate the rubber. The technique allows precise curved seams and facilitates a snug, anatomically correct fit.