The all new Pocket Air from Tabou is a crossover FOIL board for use while WING surfing and WIND surfing! This is your Go-To board for performance oriented Wingsurf Foiling and Wave and Freestyle Windsurf Foiling! It has medium-short lengths with a pulled in nose (low swing weight but a forgiving nature for touch downs), combined with a thick, but slightly pulled in tail (maximum pop up onto the foil). The Pocket Air is surprisingly stable at rest, yet super maneuverable and responsive while up and riding!
The Pocket Air excels in a number of categories-
For Wing Surfing, it is super stable at rest, which allows you to get to your feet even on the smaller boards in light winds. The moderate width tail gives great pop for pumping up onto the foil and jumping. It is stable enough for beginner wing surf foilers who have an eye on progression, and responsive enough for the most dedicated high level wing surfers out there. Multiple foot strap options allow you to set your board up with either a two strap stance, or a windsurf style "Y" three strap setup.
For Wind Surfing, the Pocket Air is super maneuverable and playful! The crazy short lengths make for virtually no swing weight while up and riding, and create a compact geometry where the UJ and foil mast are relatively close together. This is an ultra responsive geometry! Mid-board widths are wide enough for reasonably stable uphauling and schlogging. The slightly pulled in, but thick, tail gives great acceleration up onto the foil and allows for maximum pumping and pop for jumps! The centered straps are perfect for freestyle moves and wave riding!
Four sizes covers most any combination of wind range, rider size, and skill level from intermediate to advanced pro!
COMPACT FOILING PERFORMANCE
The brand-new platform for your wingfoiling experience – the Pocket Air is devoted to everybody, who wants to either experience winging for the first time or push his limits in the waves and the air. The Pocket Air offers stability and an early take-off with smooth touch downs, allowing riders of all skill levels to enjoy their wingfoiling session, but also maneuverability for more advanced riders, who want to foil in swell and go for jumps. Multiple foot strap insert positions add control especially in stronger winds and in combination with the mast track make the Pocket Air the perfect platform for maneuver-oriented windfoiling.
- SMOOTH CURVATURE ROCKER WITH FLAT TAIL SECTION FOR EARLY LIFT-OFF AND SMOOTH TOUCH DOWNS
- COMPACT OUTLINE OFFERS CONTROL IN THE AIR
- MEDIUM SIZED TAIL LEADS TO EARLY TAKE-OFF, BUT ALSO EASY POP FOR JUMPING
- NOSE DOUBLE CONCAVE TO MONO CONCAVE TO FLAT TAIL SECTION ON THE BOTTOM ENABLES SMOOTH TOUCH DOWNS
- THICK RAIL WITH HIGH APEX TO ADD VOLUME TO A SUPER COMPACT SHAPE FOR EARLY WATER RELEASE
- DOUBLE CONCAVE DECK MAKES YOU FEEL THE CENTER OF THE BOARD WITHOUT LOOKING DOWN AND ADDS COMFORT
- MULTI FOOT STRAP INSERTS FOR USE WITH DOUBLE AND SINGLE FRONT STRAP
- MAST TRACK ALLOWS YOU TO GO FOR A MANEUVER-ORIENTED WINDSURF FOILING SESSION
Tabou Pocket Air 2021 SPECS:
|Double US Box
|Double US Box
||Double US Box
||Double US Box